We love getting together each week and sharing friendships as well as great music.
If you like to sing, you're invited to visit
The first step is to contact our Membership Coordinator who can answer your questions. Join us at a rehearsal where you’ll be warmly greeted and given additional information. One of our musical leaders will ask you a couple questions to determine what part you sing. A book with copies of our current repertoire will be loaned to you for the evening so you can join us on the risers for a fun rehearsal.
Jesus Garcia Photography
Click on this link and learn more about us: Chorus_Info_Sheet_SVC_for_membership.pdf
We'd like to share with you the Top Ten reasons to sing with SVC!
10. You haven't sung since High School and you miss it like crazy.
9. You love to sing along with the radio - you can be seen regularly rocking out in your car while driving on the interstate.
8. You've always dreamt of being on Broadway.
7. You're tired of wasting your Tuesday evenings watching reality TV shows.
6. You love to dress up like a movie star.
5. You need time away from the demands of daily life.
4. You love singing for one of the most dynamic "6 going on 7 Region 3 Quartet Golds" Director in the world.
3. You love learning how to be a better singer.
2. You want to perform on stage with the Region 3 multiple Top 5 Place International chorus in front of thousands of screaming fans in Grand Rapids, MI 2012!
And the #1 reason you'll want to sing with SVC...
1. You'll gain over 100 new friends who are warm, inspirational, caring and fun to be around!
Women of all ages are invited to attend. In fact, we are proud to boast of 4 mother-daughter combinations with our members' ages ranging from 7 to 70!
For more information, contact
If you're a female who loves to sing, we'd love to meet you!
Our members travel from all over
To quote one of our members:
"It's the love of singing that brought me to
Visit us and find out for yourself!
June 19, 2013
Meet the Chorus
Come to the About Us section to meet the director, and find out what we're all about!
Want to sing with a bunch of fabulous women? Want to learn amazing, classic songs? Come to the Join Us section to find out how you can get involved.
Come to the photo gallery to check out our most recent pictures.
What is Barbershop?
Find out about this fabulous artform and the organization of women barbershoppers on our What is Barbershop page.
Support Your Chorus
Find out how you can help support great music in your community!